8 Reasons Why you Should Use Canva
Canva is a website originally designed to help individuals design invitations, flyers, newsletters, and other online graphical content.
The following are 8 reasons why you should use Canva
1. Canva is extremely easy to use yet powerful enough to help anyone create professional graphics without incurring tedious overhead costs. With its built-in templates and easy-to-use image editor and picture manager, creating content is an easy task that requires little training or expertise in design software or picture management software.
2. Canva has a document editor that allows you to pre-fill text fields with data from your computer clipboard or pasting in an email memo for editing before printing or publishing. This means you can write up a sales presentation, article, or book in MS Word. Then use the Canva document editor to copy your text from the MS Word document and paste it into the pre-filled text fields in order to create something like a newsletter, flyer, invitation, etc. Not only does this save time but it also makes editing your content super easy.
3. Save time by using Canva instead of artistic programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop that require work outside of the program like scaling images for print.
4. Canva has a video editor that allows you to create video presentations with titles, transitions, and music. This can be used for marketing purposes such as describing a product in great detail. For example, many people use Canva to create promotional videos for their businesses in order to highlight the most important features of their products.
5. Using Canva gives you pricing power and the ability to charge more per hour because you can showcase your ability to create awesome graphics without requiring your customers or employers to have any design experience or artistic skill. And since Canva is available on the web and smartphone apps, it’s easy for clients or bosses to schedule sessions online that may not require face-to-face meetings with you at all.
6. Canva has a powerful document editor that allows you to quickly edit documents and PDFs like MS Word documents, editable Google Docs, Microsoft Office files, and more without needing to open them in another program. This is particularly useful if the client or boss wants to review your work before it’s actually ready for printing or publishing. The revision history helps you keep track of the changes that were made during this process.
7. Canva has outstanding customer service because you can get help in 4 ways:
— Canva Community Forum.
— Email messaging system where experts from around the world at their headquarters will answer questions within 1 working day.
— Video tutorials that are easy to access whenever you need to refresh your skills.
— Free phone consultations with Canva employees.
8. Canva has simple pricing plans that allow you to save money by only paying for the services you need such as their free plan, $12.99/month plan, and $34.99/month plan.
Canva’s free plan allows you to create and print designs for yourself, friends, or family but not sell any of your designs through their marketplace or through social media like Facebook or Twitter.
With this plan, you can’t get access to premium graphics resources and all graphics are limited in size. However, you can access the Canva Community Forum and Video Tutorials for help. Canva’s $12.99/month plan allows you to access all of the features of its free plan. Plus, you can create designs for clients or bosses and sell them through the Canva marketplace or social media without incurring any costs upfront to buy any type of graphic design templates or photo resources.
In addition, you have unlimited access to their premium graphics resources. However, it should be noted that this plan doesn’t allow you to export your designs in vector format which is a bit inconvenient if some clients ask for high-resolution print-quality graphics that can be edited later.
To create your first Canva Pro Account, feel free to use my link.
Canva Pro - An Online Graphic Design Tool: Try Canva Pro Free
Canva Pro is an online graphic design app trusted by over 200,000 companies worldwide. You'll have access to thousands…