Where to Sell Your Graphics Templates and Visual Products?
After you’ve created unique Graphics Templates on Canva, it’s time to show you where to sell your Graphic Crafts.
If you’re a designer or graphic fan and thinking about selling the graphics templates you made on Canva, this post is for you. We will take a look at the most popular platforms in the industry and give you tips on how to make your templates stand out among all the others. From e-commerce giants like Shutterstock to niche marketplaces like Creative Market, we’ve got you covered, so scroll down to discover this visually enticing guide that will help you attract buyers with a beautifully designed portfolio of items they can’t say no to!
Do You Have Graphic Design Skills?
Don’t let them go to waste! You can create and sell templates for websites, logos, and all sorts of graphics on Canva. These websites provide a platform to get your designs in front of potential customers all over the world.
The following is a list of platforms where you can sell your designs:
1. GraphicRiver — an online marketplace for graphic designers that offer free and paid graphic designs for sale.
What is GraphicRiver?
GraphicRiver is an online marketplace for creative professionals to sell their artwork, graphics, and other digital products. With thousands of design templates and resources in stock, sellers can provide high-quality work at affordable prices. This allows buyers to find exactly the graphic designs they need. GraphicRiver makes it easy to search through this large collection of graphics that are being added daily by top designers around the world. In addition, there is a diverse range of stock imagery available for commercial use. This is where you can promote your Graphics Templates for sale.
2. Freepik — another great website for your templates and graphics, including web graphics, icons, wallpapers, animations, and more.
What is Freepik?
Freepik is a search engine for finding and getting vectors, photos, PSD files, illustrations, and other graphics. The site’s license is Creative Commons Zero (CC0). That means you are not only free to use the graphics in any way you want without any attribution but also to share them at will with no legal strings attached.
To browse the collection of media just type the keyword into Freepik’s search bar. When you find something you want to download simply click on it and press “download.”
That’s what Freepik is! It’s an awesome website where creative people from all over upload their creative media for others to enjoy and buy. This is where you can promote your Graphics Template or Products for others to see.
3. 123Dapp — a really cool website that lets you design, create, and share mobile apps. You upload the files to the platform, build the app and share it with others online.
What is 123Dapp?
123Dapp is a safe and easy way to share your creations with the world. It’s not just for 3D content either! You can scan anything into 123Dapp, whether that’s a drawing, a piece of text, or even your surroundings as you are walking in the park.
NASA recently used 123Dapp to experiment with capturing Mars rover data and sending it back to Earth. But NASA wasn’t the only one: L’Oréal also devised an innovative project by scanning their product packaging into 123Dapp in order to launch new products faster.
4. Creative Market is a marketplace for creative people to buy and sell their work.
What is Creative Market?
In Creative Market, designers upload products in various categories including illustrations, templates, stock photography, and fonts. Creatives like you can also connect with each other on the site’s forum or blog where they can post announcements, answer questions, and find new opportunities to collaborate. Creative Market also helps creators find success with backers through crowdfunding projects in design funding campaigns that are funded by customers who believe in an idea and want to see it come to life.
Creative Market has existed since 2012 making it one of the first crowd-sourcing marketplaces for creatives and Graphics Templates Designers!
5. Shutterstock is a leading company that provides stock music, photos, and editing tools.
What is Shutterstock?
Shutterstock is a service that provides stock photography, illustrations, video footage, and music to individuals and businesses who are looking for images to include in blog posts or newsletters. It was founded in 2003 by Jon Oringer.
The Shutterstock service is available 24 hours a day but the number of available images varies. It’s up to the company if they want their photos seen publicly on the site or require a contributor login followed by an authorization process for downloading.
Buyers may preview thumbnails of some images and also view low-resolution versions before purchasing them for various purposes such as print publications, website design, or multimedia projects like TV commercials.
How to Present Your Graphics Templates and Products to Buyers?
If you have created graphics, templates, or graphics packages and are struggling to decide how best to sell them, there are several ways to go about it. Consider promoting your graphic products and templates on the aforementioned websites and platforms. To make a powerful portfolio for buyers to see, let’s take a closer look at some of the options you could choose from (most of them are optional).
- Create a personal portfolio website — This is the most common option that one might think of when they’re considering ways to present their work in a digital format on the web. These sites typically offer users a range of different features, including free hosting, domain name registration options, and social media integration, and may be shared with others through blogging platforms like Tumblr or WordPress blogs.
- Create a responsive website — If you have a PowerPoint presentation that you wish to place online on your site, you can design a responsive website for your business that allows users in multiple territories and languages to view the content that you have given them.
- Create a corporate website — If you are an established firm or agency and have a firmer grasp of your analysis data or the services that you offer, then it’s time to get serious about building out a brand-promoting website for clients to see their projects and services in action. This could be why you may want to consider creating an attractive corporate identity with features like video production, search engine optimization skills, and other elements of modern digital marketing.
If you want to create your first Canva Pro account, feel free to use my link below.
Canva Pro - An Online Graphic Design Tool: Try Canva Pro Free
Canva Pro is an online graphic design app trusted by over 200,000 companies worldwide. You'll have access to thousands…
If you want to read more about Graphic Design, Canva, and Freelancing, visit my website below.
Home Page - ELAAZWEB
Create the Best Graphic Designs, Hire the Best Freelance Talents, and Improve your Freelance Career. Elaazweb is here…
Thanks for reading!